Dear all single parents out there,
You Rock! I can’t say thank you enough for what you do everyday! You are remarkable individuals and deserve so much respect for doing it all on your own. Here are just some off the amazing things single parents take on without complaint:
1. They often become the sole provider for the family.
2. They are jugglers and balance work and the many other tasks involved in running a family.
3. If possible, they maintain good relations with the ex and arrange visitations civilly.
4. They sometimes have to jump through hoops just to get child support to feed their kids.
5. They learn how to date again as a single person with children.
6. They make their children feel safe and secure through all these traumatic changes.
7. They deal with the guilt from the absence of the other parent and how this…
View original post 281 more words